Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pin It Weekly #60

I'm going to have to rename this weekly post!  
Wednesday is crazy.  
Fireworks quilt by Kate Henderson; from her book Strip Savvy

No.  Really.  Every. Wednesday.  
from the book Scrap Basket Sensations by Kim Brackett- fabric chosen by my daughter :)

But by Thursday I'm exhausted.  What will I do?

Diamonds are a girls best friend...

Up Down & All Around, an American Jane Pattern. Made this in different fabrics and it's one of my favorites.

Mikayla's quilt using jelly roll strips - original design | B Gelhausen

I will figure it out later.  Maybe next week.

LOVE the falling pieces at the bottom

Or the next.  For now here is my weekly.  With apologies.

log cabin quilt by Tim Latimer

"Sassy" quilt from Fresh Family Traditions by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life - a quilt blog  Beautiful quilt photography by Korindi Photography

Mustard And White Modern Quilt


Make a chevron quilt the easy way!

Pillow talk swap | Flickr - love those little crosses with the low volume

Happy Weekly,
Mary

No comments: