Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tutorial: Christmas Elf Stocking

Back in 2013 I made an elf stocking, and it was pretty successful. So of course, I made another.  



I thought that I'd remind readers who enjoyed making this fun stocking about the tutorial. Those who are new followers, I hope you'll give it a try.  Special thanks to Kym at Totally Tutorials for posting the original on her site.  If you've never visited, you should check it out.




Materials: You'll need a of fabric that is 20 x 34 inches; backing fabric 24 x 38; and batting 24 x 38.  Narrow ribbon to match.  Craft bell.






  




You can find the tutorial HERE or click on the tutorials tab at the top of the page then click on Elf Stocking below the picture (of the red version).  


I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and I am certain that you'll love your elf stocking!

1 comment:

Karen S said...

This is a fun stocking with a great shape and I love the colour, too.