Friday, September 23, 2011

Come In and Visit

Here are a few pictures that I took of the studio last week, when it was a bit picked up.  
Since then we've added a few more things and I've made something of a mess.  Hope you enjoy.

The Studio Cutter

The Stash!

Small items for garment sewing

Thread

The cabinets that Richard recycled for me.

My Bernina 440 QE on the shelf Richard built when he built the studio.

All of my stuff on the right of the Bernina, the Juki serger, and the computer.

The rest of the crafting stuff.  These drawers are all  labeled.

A small vintage cabinet from Richard's grandmother's home.
Please take a moment to click on the Picket Fence button on the top right of the screen.  I've been getting a few votes lately and am almost 100 votes!  Yes, I'm a little excited about that.  It just shows that a few of my followers and visitors appreciate my work....and that's a sweet thing to know, indeed!

No comments: