Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A new discovery!

While cruising around on the internet last weekend, I made an interesting discovery.  I don't remember exactly how I found it, but there was some sort of post or note, or something, that I clicked on.  

Voila!  there on my computer screen was a listing of Louisiana Quilt Guilds.  All in one easy place.....how about that?  

The site, you ask?  It's http://www.quiltguilds.com/louisiana.htm.  

I'm posting it for two reasons:  I think it's an interesting find, and I want to be able to find it again.  I guess I could put it somewhere else, but I thought I'd share it with you.  If you're interested in quilt guilds in your state or other part of the world, (hello, Jan-Maree and Rita) just click on Home then go to your own state or nation.  Also available are games, quilt shows, calendars, books, and publicity ideas.  
Happy Quilting,
Mary


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your post. Thanks!