Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Quilt Inspiration

Last Sunday's quilt inspiration post was so popular that I thought I'd repeat the idea.  These pictures are more of those I took while in Houston at Quilt Festival.  Enjoy!



I think that I had a theme going last week, but honestly, I'm just happy to have an easy post tonight.  We spent the day with Rory, Meggan, Caki and Sophie.  Playing in the park, window shopping for Christmas, and general fun all wore us out a bit.  Then we did all the shopping for this week's holiday meals and came home just in time to cook for Adam, Jenny and Marley.  





 I love the look of this quilt.  It is one of my favorites because of the applique flowers and the scroll stems and leaves.  I'm really into scrolls and flowers right now and have had a few great ideas for quilts.  Ah, if only I could get all those ideas out of my head and onto a quilt!


 






 I hope you enjoyed this quilt inspiration Sunday.   I'm already inspired to get into the studio tomorrow.  I have the entire week off for Thanksgiving!  Yay!
Happy Quilting,
Mary

No comments: