Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pin It Wednesday #17


I made a great discovery this evening!  Simon and Schuster, the book publishing company, has a Pinterest board!  

The great thing about this is that there aren't so many books that I'd be swamped before I even get started.  Of course, I'll have to wait till the summer to pick up the first on my list--The Dressmaker by Posie Graeme-Evans.  Visit  http://pinterest.com/simonschuster/staff-picks/ to see all ten of their "Staff Picks." 

After several of these, I'd love to get my hands on Ken Follett's latest: the Century Trilogy.  And of course Philipa Gregory has a few that I haven't read. 









 Since I should be pinning more than books, here's a drawing of the correct way to thread your sewing machine, followed by a few pictures of some pretty quilts.  Happy pinning! 


 


No comments: