Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Winner!


Apparently there many, many aren't many people interested in receiving my selvage scraps. Only four people left comments, but one of those four should win.  Drum roll, please...

Number 4 is the winner! That would be Linda! Here's her sweet comment, which I do appreciate. 
Linda said...
I would make coasters, mug rugs, zip pouches, pot holders, etc. I have started saving selvages for the past few months. Thank you for such a generous giveaway.
Linda "Cookie" Lawrence
Mandeville Louisiana 

Interestingly, Linda lives in Mandeville, which is only about three hours from my home, right on Lake Pontchartrain. So it shouldn't take long for her to get it.


Linda, I've sent you an email. Please send your address so that I can get the selvages out to you asap.

To the hundreds three of you who entered this fabulous giveaway, thank you for your kind comments. Keep entering--perhaps you'll win next time! 

Happy quilting,

No comments: