Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Loving the good news!

My ankle was feeling much better yesterday, and the temptation to try to put some weight on it was almost too much.  Really, it did not hurt at all.  Looked pretty ugly, sure, but no pain.  

I managed to resist the temptation, however, and saw an orthopedic doctor today.  "No break!" Yay!  "Put weight on it if you can bear it."  Big yay!  "Don't overdo it, but use it and try to strengthen it!" Thank you!  

All this means I'm good to go, just not as fast as I'd like.  Perhaps a little more ladylike would help.  Maybe with a bit less klutz.  Possibly with a pittance of finesse.  

I'll use a walking stick instead of the crutches (since I still cannot figure those out anyway).  Still, it means quicker healing, less pain and return to normalcy.  Don't you just love some good news?

No comments: