Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pin It Wednesday #22


I remembered!  Wednesdays are horribly busy right now and I can't figure out why, but I am happy to report that I remembered to pass along some pins to you.  The first ones are a few photos of items inspired by the Gee's Bend quilts that I wrote about yesterday.





How about a few front porches that are "to die for" since it's way too hot here to do anything short of an air conditioner. Too bad the a/c doesn't cool the porch because it's beautiful out of doors.

 And for the record, my porch has never looked like this!




And here are some pretty pillows to spread the comfort on those porches or where ever you happen to be sitting.





And lastly, so that you can sit in comfort on the porch, how about a darling playhouse for the kiddos so they're imaginations can grow and develop.  Won't one of these do the trick?




Wow, lots of ideas and inspiration to ponder.  I'm loving these playhouses!  Our children are grown and somehow managed to do so with a "real" playhouse.  They built their own forts complete with Army men, John Deere tractors, Matchbox cars.....any toy small enough to sneak out of the house.   Where do your children play when they are outdoors?

1 comment:

Ajka said...

This is an amazing inspiration, thank you .... I'm glad you looked at your blog :-)
Ajka