Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: F A M I L Y

Family.  Those people who love us no matter what.  
I believe that family should be included in programming and decision making within the centre

Great family photo ideas
4 generations. Should've done this with nana:( guess ill have to wait until one of my girls have a baby:)The start of family to now I have 4 adult children all married so that makes it 8 and 10 grandchildren with 2 of them in heaven already.

Incredible family photo idea... @Alex Jones folmar we could do something like this with Elliot too!


kristendukephotography.com 13 CREATIVE Family Picture Ideas for your next family photo session!




















family picture by Nuttie Nutterson


Outdoor Family Photos Ideas | ... in children family portraits tagged family photographer fun family

Sara Garcia » Light Inspired / Photography Forum / Tutorials / Publications / Features

How adorable is this picture of Jessica Alba with her family?     We love us some Jessica Alba here at @Parenting!

Family photo! I wish one day I can do this with my OWN family! :)

32 Wonderful, Creative and Unique Ways To Take A Family Photos. You’Re Gonna Love This.

Family

Ways to use the photos in quilts
If a quilt can be passed down from generation to generation, a photo album quilt is the ULTIMATE family heirloom!!

DIY Photo Quilt! I Want to make one!

I would love to do this for Grace and all of my other kids! what a rad family tree idea.

50th anniversary quilt if i only had the time ... AND a brain lol

family tree quilt--handprints of all the kids and grandkids! we gave it to my parents for christmas! huge hit!!!


50th anniversary quilt

50th anniversary Memory Quilt

Make a Photo Quilt, a great gift for a teen or someone headed away from home for a while.

Bee In My Bonnet Co. Patterns: Family Reunion Block

Love this idea by Vicki Chrisman

Family Quilts ~ Fine-Art Print - Quotations Art Prints and Posters - Inspirational Quotes Pictures

photo quilts are such a great gift idea!! I'd love to make one for my parents! this may be my first full craft project!!

Have you ever made a photo quilt? What a heartwarming and fun idea. Fantastic work, Vickie!

awesome memory quilt with photos

16 Photo Vintage Style Photo Memory Quilt  by MemoriesOnMaterial, $245.00

A memory quilt that I made
46 X 58 memory quilt.  Photos printed on transfer fabric and sewn into a quilt.  Contact www.fleurdelisquilts.etsy.com or www.fleurdelisquilts.blogspot.com

photo memory quilt from www.fleurdelisquilts.blogspot.com

No comments: