Saturday, November 19, 2011

14 and counting....

Two weeks till the crafts fair.  Today I managed to  make several items in preparation for the fair.  I picked up the fabric for two of this little apron yesterday.  So, I started out stitching up both of them.  They turned out pretty cute and since I have some more cute fabric, I'm thinking of making a few more.  


Of course, the fabric can't compete with this cuteness.  Check out pocket part of the apron.  How cute is this?


I guess I was on a kids kick in the studio because I finished the day with a good dozen of these little tooth pillows.





I guess I was on a kids kick in the studio because I finished the day with a good dozen of these little tooth pillows.


In between I made several scarves, including this braided scarf.





As for these polka dotted scarves, if I figure out how to get rid of the fuzzies, I'll be thrilled.  I don't even like to touch them because the stuff goes flying everywhere.  That includes the air so I ended up breathing in some of the fuzz.  I lived, so it wasn't the worst.


This afternoon Richard and I drove into Alex to pick up a few things.  While there, I ran into Hancock Fabrics and picked up this very large bag of fleece (on sale, yea!) which promptly found its way to the floor.  I figured I'd shoot a photo in it's natural state.  Goodness knows, it refuses to sit on the counter.  I'm blaming the bulk and physics, but I could be wrong.














Before you run off to read another blog, please do me a favor and vote for Fleur de Lis Quilts on Picket Fence.  
Just click the blue picket fence button on the upper right hand corner.  
That's it.  
Done.  
One more vote from my bloggy friends!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy stitching!  Mary

No comments: