Thursday, July 2, 2015

wild flowers and another spring

 While we were traveling and having fun on our way to and from Niagara Falls, I discovered wild flowers in full bloom.  

Since wild flowers bloom in April and May in Louisiana, it was a nice surprise to see them again in June.  

Of course, I snapped a few pictures to prove to the in-laws that clover was blooming along with other very pretty plants.



















We noticed these beautiful blue spruce trees throughout the Ohio-New York region.  In some places the trees are planted in thick lines, we assumed to create wind breaks for the winter.  I took photos of several trees because I was so enamored with them.  I've chosen one--a favorite, and I wish very much that they could survive in my yard.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Lovely to see the wildflowers.