Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pin It Weekly #73

I really need to make myself a name tag for the guild meetings. First, I have to pay $1 every time I show up without one. Secondly, it's a sewn name tag, for goodness sake.  I should be embarrassed.  I'm not, really, but I should be.  So I decided to search for some ideas.  Well, some fast, easy ideas because I am very sure I'll lose it quickly.

Super cute idea for a name tag! I really love this.  reblogged from carolinaanne:    I made this name tag for the Portland Modern Quilt Guild meeting tomorrow! I used scraps of fabric and free-motion quilted my name using my BSR.

FQ Retreat - my name tag!

Quilt Guild Nametag

monkey beans: Petite Piecing

Minneapolis Modern Quilt Guild nametag swap

joyofallcrafts - home - DIY Quilted Name Tag


A couple of ideas for using book paper  
tag o' words  like i said. something like this for favors for a novel wedding using the pages  of novels.(you actually print vintage novel pages dyi)

I love this!

These look SUPER easy!  I think even I could do it!  Rolled book page letters

Vintage Paper Christmas Trees, made from a half-circle of book page paper folded at angles...would also be very pretty to outline edges in German chunky glitter

bookmarks ... quand la lecture nous change d'horizon !


And a few ideas for using old maps but it seems that they could be interchangable, don't ya think?
Decorate a notebook

Vintage Map Letter S on Reclaimed Wood by FleaMarketSunday, $40.00  www.etsy.com/shop/FleaMarketSunday

Vintage Map Tags

bunting made from vintage maps. this give me an idea!!

Map Coasters


And a few more for using paint swatches 
Paint Swatch Organizers  Repurpose hardware-store color cards in seconds flat: Simply stack two same-size cards atop each other, right sides facing out, and stitch together along the bottoms and sides with contrasting thread (we opted for red). Then use flathead tacks to attach your brilliant little pocket organizers to a bulletin board, and fill them with pencils, papers, and more.

Paint swatch craft ideas

Designed a paint swatch calendar for my mom :) My first Pinterest inspired craft project is complete!

Nailed it! Paint swatch crafts

Paint swatch-this is going to be my new thing. I'm going to do christmas cards using paint swatches.

Paint swatch crafts

Choose Your Color Paint Sample Notebook. $8.00, via Etsy. You could also do this yourself. Get your paint chip and paper and Office Max will make it into a spiral including the back cover (I've done this with calanders).

No comments: