It's been a couple of weeks in the works. I haven't a clue how to save the changes without actually making the changes happen. So there's no big reveal, just a change here and there when I
Aside from the big difference of the newer, cleaner photos across the top (figuring out how to do that was
- The tutorials page is organized! Check that out because I worked really hard.
- A new linky party page is available for those followers who like to crash a party or two. They are arranged by weekday so that it's easy to figure out who, what, when, where AND every party has a link. I've been working on this page for a while and have over 50 links, but if you know of an error or a party that I've missed, please shoot me a note or email.
- I've added a poem or two to my poetry page. The poems are all original and penned by me.
- I don't know how many tips/techniques were up the last time you visited the page, but I now have 11 and plan to add more. By all means, check back.
- Finally, I hope you visit my quilts page. Nothing there has changed but while I'm tooting my horn...
In other words, hang out a bit, look around, leave comments, ask questions, join in the conversation. If you'd prefer, you can still send me an email at email@example.com.
And as always, thank you for coming. I'll gladly visit your blog and follow, especially if you leave me a note. In fact, for that, I'll comment on your blog as well, and I generally have lots to say.