Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Back to Monroe Quilt Show

Want to see a few more quilts from Saturday's  NLQGA Show? I wrote a bit about it on Saturday, you can find that post here.







I think the guild must have had a Sunbonnet Sue challenge as there were several Sunbonnet quilts. They were all adorable. While I took one photo of this one, I took close-ups of a few of the others.






These two children (I won't claim them) enjoyed the show, too. They probably annoyed lots of other viewers, for which I apologize. We snapped a few pictures of them in front of their favorite quilts. This one they liked because they got to act like dinosaurs.



I hope you enjoyed this part of the show! I have a few more photos, but those will wait a couple of days. Tomorrow (or Thursday) we'll have Pin It Weekly and I hope to have something of my own to show you later in the week. 

Happy Quilting,

No comments: