Thursday, March 3, 2016

Quilty 365 for February


I'm not sure I should even write February since it's the only month in which I've made circles. But this will keep alleviate some confusion.  (Okay, maybe.)  I actually announced that I'd decided to become involved with Quilty 365 on Feb. 13, but the first date of making the circles must have happened around the first. 



Since those dates, I'm made a few circle blocks. I chose to use some woven plaids and solids that I've had for quite some time now. 



At first I sewed plaid circles onto the solids. After I announced that I'd been sucked in become involved with the project, I decided to switch up the game and put solid circles on plaid squares. I wanted to mix it up just a little. 



Turns out that I made way more this way than I intended. Way, way more.  Big blocks with big circles. 



Small blocks with small circles. A few stripes. Some odd plaids that aren't regular wovens, but plaids none-the-less. Way more than I intended wanted.

There we have it. Well, I don't know how many, exactly, there are. I haven't counted. (yet)  I'll just say lots of plaids and still far from 365. However, the chances of maybe catching up exist since most days I sew two blocks. I have sewn as many as four or five some days a time or two. 




Linking up with

1 comment:

audrey said...

I love the idea of plaids with the circles!