Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pin It Weekly #147

Happy Weekly!  Have you been pinning? 

clawfoot tub and tile:
Yeah? 

baby quilt:
What?

it's in the details ~:

Pretty half doll pin cushions:

monogram on burlap covered canvas wall art..already have a wood monogram, could put it on a canvas to hang above my bed:

craft sewing room ideas - Google Search:

Vintage Channel Master Radio. : Lot 493:

love, love the finish on this chest! I'd love to copy it using chalk paint...:

Jelly roll quilt by Amy Friend of During Quiet Time

Tiny felt dolls tutorials:

I found a pinner who--well, actually, she is a follower, so she found me. Thank you to all of my followers!--but I digress. Helen is a fabulous pinner! No, seriously, fabulous and organized and prolific. So a couple of stats:
But the number of pins, while impressive, is not the thing. No, the thing is that Helen's boards have titles like "Quilts: Amish;" "Quilts: Tula Pink;" and about 70 others. See how organized her quilt boards are? Impressed yet? I am. Want to know how to find her? Well, it's easy! Go to her site.  Of course Helen has many other boards, and many are also about sewing of some nature, but others have recipes, beautiful spaces, and people.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

I haven't been pinning, but this reminds me what fun it is. Off I go...