Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Disney Fun and Games

These photos are from our trip to Disney World in Florida last week.  We went with our oldest son and daughter-in-law and their four children.  Yes, eight of us in a vehicle for 14+ hours!  It was great!  

We could have done without the stomach virus and the 90 degree heat. Still, we had an amazing time.  



 The kids enjoyed it even more than I thought they would.  But then, we did get to see and enjoy all manner of oddities and characters.



Of course, it's almost impossible to visit the Magic Kingdom unless one encounters a parade.  Our first one rolled through within 15 minutes of our arrival--perfect timing!



Who doesn't enjoy a car show while waiting for a turn on some speed monster?


And there's a princess on every corner.  I had a difficult time getting a photo because I was enthralled with her princess-perfect moves. 


Oh, there's so much that we saw and did!  I could post something everyday for a week and barely touch the surface.  I'll just hit a few highlights later and move on.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these pics. 




No comments: