Friday, August 23, 2013

Linky Party of Studio Spaces!

Woo Hoo!

I discovered a linky party this evening while reading a few of the blogs that I try to follow.  The party is actually a "studio showcase" of 138 sewing spaces at Ellison Lane Quilts.  

I looked at a couple of spaces and read the posts, then decided that I'd link up, also.  It's a good thing I didn't delay, because I barely made it under the wire!  #138....that's me!  But better late than never, right?  


Maybe, except that late means there won't be as many visitors coming by, but all that really matters is that YOU did!  Thank you and I hope you enjoy my little bloggy space.  


Rather than find me there, go here to see the post with a few more photos of my studio.  This post is rather old and I have made a few changes, but you'll get the general idea of what my little piece of heaven on earth looks like.  


Now don't forget to go to Ellison Lane Quilts and check out the other studios....they are inspirational!
Happy Quilting,
Mary

No comments: